Become a member of CAUSE and you will receive
- Discounted tickets for all CAUSE events
- An exclusive invitation to our annual members evening
Use your experience and passion to make a difference for other carers…
CAUSE as a peer-led organisation values the knowledge, daily life experience and views of its members as carers. This year we want to develop new opportunities to members to come together and use their lived experience and interests to help us make a real difference for other carers and our work here at CAUSE supporting families, partners and friends across NI.
The benefits of CAUSE membership
Our membership fee is set at £10 per annum, renewable once a year. In registering to become a member you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to our new online CAUSE Facebook Members Group. This is a closed group set up for CAUSE members where you can link in with other members across NI. We know as a peer-led organisation how much value we get from communicating and linking with other carers.
- Personalised updates on policy and news sent to you online: We will be sending to members bi-monthly updates by email on topics which are of specific interest to them. Once you have registered as a member, we will email you to check your preferences on what areas of news and policy interest you.
- Lobbying opportunities: We want to create ways within CAUSE for members to be activists and engage with decision makers.
- Developing new training based on members’ real life experience and knowledge: We will be working to develop new information and training sessions for carers. This presents a unique opportunity for members to get involved in advising us and co-designing the types of training we deliver to help carers and especially new carers.
- The chance to shape us as an organisation: As a membership organisation, members of CAUSE are instrumental in how we run and as a member you will have full voting rights at our Annual General Meeting (AGM). Every member will also receive a hard copy of our updated Carers Information Guide and a CAUSE membership pin.
Register to become a member - it’s easy!
To request a membership form please call 90650650 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and you can pay online here